– I had a berried shrimp, what should I do ?
Maintaining a good water quality with temperature between 26-28
– Do I need to feed more ?
Yes, feed a good amount of food to ensure the health of the new born too
– Do I need to separate the berried shrimp ?
No, you do not need to separate the berried shrimp unless you have fish in the tank and you wished to increase the survival rate of the shrimplets
– How long does it take to hatch ?
It takes between 21-28 days
– Do I feed the shrimplets like how I normally feed the adults ?
Yes, and I also recommend baby shrimp foods to increase the survival rate of shrimplets
– What else do I need to take note of ?
Provide places to hide for all shrimps eg. Moss / Plants
– Why and How to encourage their growth rate ?
20% Water Change Every 2-3 days / Once a week